01. Health literacy among caregivers of children with IgE-mediated allergy at risk of anaphylaxis
02. Compoundedhydrocortisone preparations for children with congenital adrenal hyperplasia: are they safe ?
03. Prophylactic azithromycin in pre-schoolers with chronic respiratory symptoms: a longitudinal survey
04. Presentation, diagnosis and management of congenital long-segment tracheal stenosis: a single-centre experience.
05. Consensus recommendations for pediatric fluid resuscitation in Belgium.
06. Neonatal acute myeloid leukemia with KMT2A/MLLT3 rearrangement revealed by a Blueberry Muffin syndrome
07. Fetal and neonatal ventricular arrhythmias in Long QT type 2 syndrome: a case report
08. Erythromelalgia in a young adolescent male
09. Pearson syndrome as a rare cause of liver dysfunction and malabsorption
10. Congenital Cytomegalovirus infection in Flanders: demography, management and outcome
11. The influence of maternal antibodies on the immune responses of term and preterm born infants
12. Visuoperceptual profiling and game-based rehabilitation in children with cerebral visual impairment
13. Identifying pitfalls and opportunities of magnetic resonance imaging in spondylarthritis
14. Interventions for increasing fruit and vegetable consumption in children aged five years and under
01. Incidence and epidemiology of parapneumonic pleural effusion in children before and during pneumococcal conjugated vaccination era in Belgium (2000-2019)01. Health literacy among caregivers of children with IgE-mediated allergy at risk of anaphylaxis
02. Paediatric subspecialties in Belgium: past, present, and future
03. Infective endocarditis with embolic complications caused by Abiotrophia defectiva. A case report
04. Triple A syndrome, a challenging race for the diagnosis in a potentially lethal pathology: a case report
05. Congenital nasal pyriform aperture stenosis in a three-week-old girl: a case report and discussion of current treatment strategies
06. Post-traumatic transient cortical blindness in a three-year old
07. Rare but not to be missed : acute focal cerebral lesions in two children with new-onset diabetes mellitus
08. Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis: a Case Report.
09. Meckel's diverticulum: sometimes a hidden pitfall
10. Chronic obstructive cholestasis with gallbladder masses associated with invasive fungal infection in a preterm neonate: a case report
11. Tracheoesophageal fistula as a complication after ingestion of a button battery. Case report and literature review.
12. The role of fetal brain magnetic resonance imaging in current fetal medicine.
13. Splinting for the non-operative management of dysplasia of the hip in children under six months